Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

I have been bad and I have been weighing myself every day. I'm going to try and resist the urge and only weight one time a week, probably Wednesdays. And then I'll do a video update once a month. Anyway, here's what the scale said this morning:


And if you noticed on my sidebar - MyFitnessPal says I'm down 6 lbs! In one week! Granted, this is mostly water weight, but it's also cause I'm aware of what I am eating and I'm tracking it and trying to make healthier choices. I know I'm not going to lose 6 lbs every week, and 1-2 lbs a week is probably more like it, but I hope I can continue on this path and reach my goal weight by either my birthday (June 30) or by when Grace starts 1st grade. Agh, she's going to be in first grade. Pray for me and wish me luck. I haven't had many cravings yet and I'm hoping to keep them all at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment