Thursday, May 2, 2013

Food Journal Day 7

Yesterday was rough. Last day of work before a glorious day off. And I should have written down what I was eating as I went. The other thing is I changed up my food at work. AND I took a yogurt that I forgot about. Boo.

Anyway, here's what I ate. Kinda.


I also had a few bites (like two) of an old Lean Cuisine that was in my freezer. It was gross, hence the only two bites.

My dinner was a Gaspacho Spinach Salad at work. It has roasted onions, cucumbers (and avocado and tomatoes but I didn't have those put on it because they're gross) and our Lime Chipotle Dressing. I added chicken and did half spinach and half romaine. I ate maybe a quarter of it. I just wasn't hungry. And it comes with our Jalapeno Cornbread, which I ate half of. So these numbers are estimates.

Today is my day off (yippee!!!!) and I'm probably going to be a little bit bad today because I deserve it. And I need to shop for the next few weeks. Trying to decide if I want to do that with all 3 kids, which I have never done before. The thought really, really scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment