Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Food Journal Day 13

I can't believe I'm almost two weeks in already. And that I've been sticking to it, and actually blogging about it too :) Don't be afraid to follow me people who read this. Or comment. Just throwin' that out there. But I know this is more for myself anyway.

Yesterday was good. I tried to eat three actual meals. I didn't really have breakfast. My eggs were actually eaten for lunch, so push all those back and I'd say I did pretty good.




If you read my meal plan for the week, the family had Loaded Baked Potato Soup in bread bowls. I really wanted that, but I didn't get home until 1:00 am and that's not the best time to carb load, so I'll probably have that for lunch today. And I didn't weigh myself today either! That's getting saved for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment