Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Meal Planning May 6 thru May 12

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup in bread bowls (Crockpot)

Tuesday: Broccoli & Beef with rice (Crockpot)

Wednesday: Taco Stuffed Shells (Make ahead) and I use this enchilada sauce recipe instead of taco sauce. I just make it without the chicken.

Thursday: Chicken nuggets, tater tots & green beans.

Friday: Bacon 'n Cheddar Mac 'n Cheese with homemade bread

Saturday: Grilled chicken, some kind of veggie from Bountiful Basket and rice.

Sunday: Frozen Pizza or leftovers

Pinterest is my meal-planning friend. You can check out my food board  and see why.

I try and do a lot of crockpot meals or things I can make ahead so Mike isn't trying to make a meal that takes an hour or two as soon as he gets home with the girls. Most of the time they're walking in the door and instantly whining that they're hungry. My days off I try and do more involved meals cause there's more time. And sometimes frozen pizza, breakfast or chicken nuggets will have to make do.

No comments:

Post a Comment