Saturday, May 4, 2013

10 POUNDS! And Food Journal Day 9

Yes, that 10 pounds up there in the title means I have lost 10 lbs! I'm not making it official since it's not a Wednesday and let's be honest, my food choices yesterday sucked. I blame Utah State University for having graduation and it being too busy at work for me to eat until like 10:00 pm. I don't really feel like I'm losing any weight though. I know I am because the scale says so and it wouldn't lie to me, right? And I guess my belt is in another notch, but other than that, I still see the muffin top and can grab the leftover belly from the baby. I guess I should exercise too, huh? Blah. Me and exercise are not friends.



Today is a day off (other than a small meeting I need to attend in the morning) and I might not even track my food very consciously. We'll see. We're planning burgers for dinner with corn on the cob and roasted potatoes on the grill. Yum. Ok well, early Saturday and I need coffee to commence the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment