Monday, May 6, 2013

Food Journal Day 12

I actually finalized this and screen-printed this last night before bed and I probably should have just posted then, but I wanted to snuggle in the new bed. And I'm reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King and it's got me hooked. I wanted to read that too.

Here's yesterday:



A few problems:

Not enough water. Honestly, I'm not counting each cup that I drink. And I do drink more water at work than at home because of convenience. But I probably had more than 5. I don't know. I just fill up my 16 oz cup whenever it gets low. And really, 16 oz is two cups, so ya. You do the math.

Also, busy day at work (ole!) and I never had time to sit down and eat. I chowed down a Good n' Natural bar mid-afternoon, but I never left the expo window until I left. Not the healthiest thing, but I wasn't hungry, so I guess it's not too bad. I did take a yogurt and an apple to work with me and they're both still there so I'll eat them today.

And then I came home and was hungry so I made a grilled cheese. And had a hard lemonade again. Out of those, so I don't get to waste my calories on liquids anymore. I guess that's a good thing. I have noticed that since I'm being more aware of my food choices, our snack-type foods in the house have lasted longer. And since I'm trying not to eat as much gluten, I'm choosing better snacks (eggs, fruit, almonds, etc). So with my grilled cheese, I had an apple. Mike said it was the first time he's even seen me eat an apple, but I know he's said that before, so I have eaten more than one apple in front of him. Silly.

Also, my dear AF (Google it) happened today which usually leads to water gain and higher weigh in since I still weight at the start of each cycle. I was at 160.6 today! Not too bad. Cycle is starting to even out again (26 days as opposed to 31) and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

My goal for today: Eat 3 REAL meals. Not just eat all at the end of the night. And I'm going to post about our dinner tonight which is YUMMMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment