Monday, February 21, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
These aren't pictures that we took, but you at least get the gist of it. I do have some cool pictures but I'll have to find them in one of a million photo albums (remember, no digital).
So the reason this memory sticks out so much is because Mike and I can have some intense conversations. On our first date we stayed up talking until 3 in the morning. We agree 95% of the time as well and of the 5% that we disagree, we debate with no bloodshed :)
But this was really the first time we had spent a long time in the car together and it was great to be able to talk to each other and not really have any awkward silence. In fact, I don't think we've ever had any awkward silence. We've always been extremely comfortable around each other.
I can't remember what the conversation was about, but I do remember how much fun we had exploring together. And that has continued on for the 8 years we've been together.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
- I have the motorcycle endorsement on my license. When I was 19 I had my own bike and rode for about 3 years before my bike was sold.
- I am a gun enthusiast. I was in the NRA for a long time, but my membership lapsed and I haven't gotten around to renewing it yet. I'm a pretty darn good shot, too.
- I like video games. Especially MMORPGs like World of Warcraft. I'm a nerd, I know.
- My favorite band is Metallica. Second fave is Smashing Pumpkins. I also like country music too.
- We use NFP and I'm extremely pro-life. Which leads to...
- I used to classify myself as a Republican. Now I'd say I'm more Libertarian. However, I do not believe in killing babies, no matter the reason. Ask me about why Planned Parenthood was started and I'll make my husband explain it cause he does a better job than I do lol
- I am a couponer (as previously mentioned) but I'm not crazy like the people on the TLC show (which I haven't watched). I do have a huge coupon binder and I do stockpile and have a mini grocery store in my basement, but I don't go overboard. And my husband said he doesn't care how many boxes of cereal I have...