Thursday, May 9, 2013

Food Journal Day 15

Today was ok. I made the kids corn dogs and french fries for lunch and I didn't snack on the fries, so that is success. Had a turkey burger at work for dinner so those numbers are estimates. And it's midnight and I'm not hungry so I'm not going to try and get those last calories in before bed. I feel great, and I need sleep (plus a little Stephen King before hitting the sack).



On a different note, I've been trying to find a new (old) phone on eBay and I keep getting outbid every time I bid on one. Argh. Frustrating!

And I have a hair appointment on Saturday with a girl who came in to eat (and drink) at work tonight. I need to get my hair cut so I can stop wearing this mini ponytail and the timing was right for her to come in. I hope it looks cute, and I'll post a pic. Maybe. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment