Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 14

I'm not quite sure how this happened. I'm in the second trimester already! The first one kind of flew by.

And my official weight today was: 146.4.

I'm going to say it's because I gave up sweets for Lent. Or because I'm tracking my food and so I think about what I eat because I have to write it down. I'm still in my size 10 pants. Hooray! Which is also good because I don't have any maternity pants right now.

Baby is the size of a lemon. Crazy that she's that big (I'm just assuming it's a girl. We'll find out in 6 weeks).

Had another person ask me if I still had doctor appointments even though we're using a midwife. I kindly explained that my midwife does all my prenatal care. In fact, she does more than my doctor ever did. And now I have 2 friends who are also pregnant. Sometimes sharing your story is the best way to get people to hear how amazing midwives are!

I'm a quarter of the way to my yearly goal of 100 books. I'm currently reading Birth Matters by Ina May Gaskin and The Things We Do For Love by Kristin Hannah.

I'm also on day 65 of Catechism. I'm behind. Hoping to catch up today. After Laundry-poloza. That's about it for this week! Next week is Spring Break for Grace so hoping to do some fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment