Monday, March 31, 2014

15 Weeks Down - 25 To Go!

Strangers are asking how far along I am. Well, technically, how much longer I have left.

I carry big! Every time, and it sucks a little because I look a lot further along than I actually am.

I'll get a photo next week.

Baby is size of an apple. A stinkin' apple! It just goes so fast now. It's amazing how you don't even realize another week has flown by. I should hopefully feel her move sometime soon. I've been laying quietly and waiting for it, but nothing yet. I don't really remember exactly when I felt the others move but I remember what the feeling feels like. I can't wait! That's my favorite part of being pregnant.

I weighed 148 today so a gain of 1.5 lbs since last week. I swear, the second trimester makes you eat and eat and eat. I have been craving Stove Top stuffing like its going out of business and I will simply not survive if I don't get any. Thankfully Mike got me some. I love that man. :)

Only have gained 10 lbs since before pregnancy. Not too bad since I didn't even know I was pregnant for the first month of that and it was Christmas time and candy all around, etc.

I'm at 26 books read for the year. It's been crazy this week so not a lot of extra reading time. Still reading Birth Matters (a chapter here and there) and I have The Bradley Method on hold at the library and need to pick it up soon. I'm also reading The Chamber by Grisham. It's a long one, but thankfully on my Kindle so I can fly right through it. And I started The Circle on an audio book. Never really listened to an audiobook before and it's ok. I can't be doing a lot of other stuff at the same time or I miss things, but I listened to a lot yesterday while I was couponing. And I have listened to a bit in my car. I was to listen to Atlas Shrugged instead of read it because it's so hard for me to get into reading it. I was thinking it would be a good thing to listen to on the drive down to see the midwife.

On Day 80 of the Catechism which is good. I caught up. If I read to day 100 this week and then the rest the next week I should be caught up by Easter which is my goal. I might not get to ready any today because it's a crazy, crazy day, but we shall see.

Spring Break for Grace this week which means she gets to sleep in. The other kids get to as well. They didn't. Mercy woke me (and probably Bethy) up by singing "Let It Go" as loud as she could.

Oh and Mike and I got smart phones this week. Finally upgraded ours and it's only like $20 more a month for us to both have smart phones. Ok time to start the crazy stuff (laundry, dishes, bills, dinner, grocery list, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment