Monday, January 13, 2014

Goals for 2014

Screw resolutions. Who actually does them anyway.

I'm making some goals:

1) - Save, save, save. I need to have $6,000 - $8,000 saved up by September.  If we work hard and stick to a budget (that's hard for us!) we can do it. We're at $1000 right now, so only $5-$7k to go.

2) Not gain too much. I'm on maintenance mode.

3) Stay organized. Bills are organized, kid's rooms are organized, basement is....eh. Keep it this way

4) Sell a lot of stuff like Nintendo stuff, foosball table, etc.

5) Get the garden going really good this year.

6) Can LOTS of apricots. And salsa. And pickles.

7) Read 100 books. I've already done 4. And it's only the 13th.

8) Read the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

9)  Spend more time with my kids instead of near my kids

10) ....? I know I should add one more, but for now...who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment