Saturday, April 27, 2013

Food Journal Day 2

It was hard for a bit yesterday, but mostly that was from Midnight-1:00. I was at work late and I wanted to come home and have a bowl of cereal. But instead I went to bed. Only got 5 hours of sleep last night, but I'm hoping to make up for that tonight. Here's what I ate yesterday:



No snacks at all yesterday :( But no gelato samples either and we have PB chocolate out too. Also, I didn't consume any gluten, except for some Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce. I did go over my daily calorie allotment, but since the foods that I'm entering aren't necessarily those exact items that I ate, just something close that I could find. And since I'm relying on people to have entered correct numbers, I'm ok with going over by only 127 calories. And I drank ALL my water yesterday. I was in the bathroom a lot at work. Ha ha, someone might think I'm pregnant again.

I work from 8 to 8 today unless it's slow and I can leave early, but I doubt that's going to happen. So food choices are going to be hard. That BBQ chicken breast was great, and veggies are a good choice, but a salad with light dressing would probably be better. I need to take some snacks with me and make sure I don't cave to the gelato.

This says I should weigh 166 lbs in 5 weeks. HA! I weigh that now! I'm down 4 lbs. Probably all water weight, but a loss is a loss and I'll take it. Now no more weighing until Wednesday cause if it goes up tomorrow I'll be sad. Wish me luck for day 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment