I've been a BzzAgent slacker lately. I was in a ton of campaigns and life got in the way and I didn't Bzz as much as I should have.
But I'm in a truly awesome campaign right now (three actually, so stay tuned for more posts in the future).
The one I'm currently loving in the good2grow juices with reusable SippaTops. We have used drinks like these in the past, and I can't honestly remember the brand of them. Usually they last a few weeks in our house because we reuse the bottoms. And the tops would be washed in the dishwasher and reused as well.
We haven't had one in our house in a long time.
Until my Bzz pack came in the mail and we got three new SippaTops! Thomas the Train, Sully from Monster's Inc & Ariel. Having 3 girls, this was a good assortment of characters. They drank the juice fast. So fast, in fact, that I never had a chance to really look at it so I could brag about it.
So today, we picked up a refill pack. And a new SippaTop because Mercy saw Cinderella and HAD to have her. Cinderella was on the apple juice flavor and the refills I picked up were strawberry kiwi. They also had a refill pack of apple and tropical fruit medley.
- There were a ton of different tops from Tinkerbell and friends to superheros and even Keropee frog.
- They are 100% juice! I love that there isn't any added sugar, especially no high-fructose corn syrup.
- Washable. Even in the dishwasher. This makes cleaning them so much easier.
- Spill-proof. My kids never leave drinks sitting upright so it's nice to let them have one and not worry about spills all over my carpet.
- The shape of the bottle is nice for little hands to hold. It's "hourglass" shaped so their little hands can grip the middle with ease.
Not so much love:
- Really there isn't much. The "Strawberry Kiwi" ingredients are water, apple, carrot & beet juice concentrate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, natural flavor, D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (which they say is Vitamin E) and Vitamin A Palmitate. Don't see with Strawberry or Kiwi listed there. Which means it's just flavored like strawberry kiwi. Prob won't go for that flavor again and I'll stick with the apple juice.
That's about it. Like I said, not so much "not so much love". These help keep my kids hydrated (especially good since summer is sneaking up on us) and I can control what they're drinking. Plus they like it and I'm not giving them sugar laden beverages.
And how much fun would a birthday party with good2grow drinks be?! You can enter here: win.good2grow.com/bzzagent for a chance to win. Good luck!!
I received these products for free to try and review because I'm a BzzAgent