Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Restarting Day 1


So this is with me holding the iPad. The first time I stepped on, it said 141.3. Then it was 140.something. Either way, it's pretty good. I bought new jeans yesterday. I am now proudly wearing a size 10! I haven't done that in years. And a lot of people have been commenting on how good I look. It's funny, because I don't feel like I've been very diligent with dieting for the last few weeks. Work has been stressful, home-life stressful, money stressful. So that was good to hear.

So today, October 2, I'm going to re-start my diet. I'm going to restart ACE (I haven't taken it in about 2 weeks) and I'm going to lose those last 10 lbs or so. And I'm going to make it so next time I shop for jeans, I'm wearing a size 8!

And I'm going to try and blog a little more. And stay on budget. And save up for Christmas. And do a bunch more stuff. But mostly, enjoy my kids while they're still kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment