Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Mayhem

Start of a new week. Things are getting crazy. Well, this week is actually pretty calm. Looking at our schedule and not much going on, other than school and work.

But some exciting stuff happened this past weekend! My dear friend, Jade, had her baby boy! He came into this world on Friday, October 4th at 7:30ish pm. He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 19.5" long. And his name is James Robert. Beautiful! I probably won't be able to go visit until next week and I can't wait to see him, and her! Maddison's very excited to have a new baby brother.

I am also now officially a Eucharistic Minister at church. I read the schedule wrong and thought I didn't start until next weekend, but that was good cause I couldn't psych myself out. I'm going to post more about that later.

Also, had a "fun" conversation about population growth and stuff with a grumpy old lady at work last night. There will be a post about that, too. And I will be ranting. A lot.

But here's what's up for the week:

Menu:
Monday - Breakfast
Tuesday - Broccoli & Beef in the slow cooker. One of Grace's favorites!
Wednesday - Lemon & Artichoke chicken (also in the slow cooker and this is paleo!)
Thursday - Mini burgers (maybe on the grill), potato salad & baked beans
Friday - Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
Saturday - Leftovers or Sandwiches or Chicken Nuggets
Sunday - Chili & Cornbread

Have a good one!!

1 comment:

  1. Lou loves broccoli and beef, too! He prefers steak or stew meat. :) he says he's a carnivore :)

    ReplyDelete