Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8 - Someone I Miss



So back in the early 2000s, my little sister graduated college and decided to go to Italy and cook. Then she met her husband and they had a baby and she's been there ever since. I know I'm an adult now and we move on and have our own lives, but there are times I really, really miss her. We are best friends and, although not as close as we used to be, I feel like we have this connection even though we're on different sides of the planet. She's funny, silly, a bit blond at times, but that's what makes her....her. I doubt she'll ever move back to the U.S. but she does come and visit and who knows, maybe one day we'll visit her. I just hope she knows how much I miss her and that I think of her often. I love you Jocey!!

Patrick (my nephew), Jocelyn, me & Grace ~ January 2007

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment